About Linda Laurie Associates
LLA is a London-based group of Black and Disabled consultants with more than sixty years accumulated experience at a senior level in the UK not-for-profit and statutory sectors.
- Organise consultation and engagement events designed to promote and maximise the meaningful and sustainable involvement of people who use services and carers
- Provide advice, information and training on existing, new and forthcoming legislation.
- Give advice on managing diversity and implementing Best Practice
- Shape and carry-out primary and secondary research
- Design and facilitate training
- Help with fund raising
- Undertake community mapping
- Complete sensitive and thorough Organisational Reviews
LLA launches payroll and HR support service
In Autumn 2015, LLA launches its UK-wide payroll and HR support service. Designed to meet the needs of small and medium sized businesses, this quick response service will specialise in providing payroll and one-off or retained HR support to personal assistant employers. Our flexible payroll service will calculate tax and national insurance owed and generate payslips for you. We can also help you to sort out problems with the Inland Revenue and, if you wish for an additional fee, we can pay your wages and tax for you with funds you transfer to us. We can provide HR support with issues such as:
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Drawing up contracts, terms and conditions of employment, job descriptions and related documentation
- Advising with grievance and disciplinary handling
- Advising on dismissal, redundancy, etc
Services are available either on a one-off basis or for an annual retainer fee. For an informal discussion about your potential requirements and a no obligations quote tailored to fit your needs and resources, why not contact LLA.