LLA offers change management, community care and human resources consultancy. Specialising in support to Disabled People’s Organisations, User-led Organisations, the wider not-for-profit sector and the statutory sector. Our prices start at £300 per day for community groups. We can tailor our services to fulfill your requirements.
Recent consultancy undertaken by LLA partners and associates includes:
- A review and analysis, commissioned by a local authority, of independent living services delivered by a user led organization – the results of which will guide the commissioning and awarding of service contracts from early next year
- Action research, in partnership with a User Led Organisation, aimed at demonstrating – through the use of qualitative and quantitative evidence – that the independent living needs of local Disabled People were not being met, in order to provide evidence of the need for a Centre for Inclusive Living
- A mapping exercise and survey identifying the current provision and potential market for Social Return on Investment (SROI) training and analysis
- Production of a briefing for a public sector trade union about how the current cuts in jobs and services across the public sector impact upon Disabled People
- Desk-based research such as literature reviews concerning health inequalities amongst Disabled People and service user engagement with advocacy
- Fund raising and bid writing for campaigning organisations in the voluntary sector
- Access Audits, such as a building survey of the new headquarters for a city-wide primary care trust
- Regional event planning and facilitation for a major voluntary sector organisation
- Creation of a unique bespoke database with more than 12,000 contacts for a leading sports body
- Developing a toolkit to assist a major charity to engage directly with user-led groups
For consultancy, research, guidance, advice, event planning/ facilitation and more, contact LLA and we will help you achieve success.