Accurate, Reliable, Affordable
Contact Phone: 0203 579 2182 E-mail: PayFair@llassociates.co.uk
Who can use PayFair?
- Disabled People who get Direct Payments, Individual or Personal Budgets or Access to Work funding and use this money to employ PAs, Support Workers, cleaners, drivers, etc.
- A Disabled or elderly person who cannot get funding from their local or health authority, so uses their own money to pay someone to help them with the things they find difficult.
- Small voluntary organisations, Co-operatives, Community Interest Companies [CICs] or Social Enterprises who are trying to minimise their payroll service costs.
- Small businesses that do not employ enough staff to have their own internal payroll department.
- Individuals who employ child minders, gardeners, etc.
Why should you use PayFair?
Linda Laurie Associates has designed and delivered training throughout the UK, regarding good practice in recruiting and managing staff. We can give you advice about what you need to do to successfully recruit staff and be a good employer.
Paying your staff on time, and paying the HM Revenue & Customs any tax you or your staff owe is your responsibility as an employer. We know there are lots of other companies who want you to use their payroll service. We also know that many of them have high charges, as we have used some of these ourselves. We want to provide a competitive payroll service that understands the issues and problems of employing staff.
How will we work with you?
Having had experience dealing with Payroll companies ourselves, and then moving to pay our staff on our own, we have useable experience which we can use to assist you in becoming more in control of your Payroll. In addition to this, we provide top quality HR Advice to assist you in making the best decisions for you and your staff.
Once you have registered with us, we will send you information packs relating to how we work as a company and the terms and conditions, along with useful sites and handbooks. Once you have chosen how often you would like to pay your staff and when, we will work with you to ensure a smooth transition. When you send across your employees hours, we will process them and send back (in the format you choose) the payslips and RTIs (Real Time Information), this will be within 3-4 working days.
*NOTE* If you are not already registered as an employer with HMRC you need to phone HMRC on 0300 200 3211 or use their text phone on 0300 200 3212 to register.
£25 Registration Fee – from £6.50 per month thereafter*
Registration Fee includes:
- Registration of Employer
- The first RTI (Real Time Information)
- Registration of up to 5 Employees at point of registration
*Depending on number of employees and frequency of pay
For more information and a FREE no obligation chat call 0203 579 2182 or E-mail: PayFair@llassociates.co.uk
Useful Guides, Links and Forms
Step by Step Pension Auto-Enrolment Guide – Step by Step Guide in Word Format
Registering as an Employer – Link to HMRC website Employer Registration
Registering LLA as your Agent – Link to HMRC website Agent Registration
Sample Payslip – An example of a Payslip your employees would receive